We take the privacy of users of our website very seriously. Please read the following policy to understand how the information you provide to us will be treated when using and registering with this site.
The information we collect
You may choose to provide the following personal information when signing up to receive updates about Colony:
- full name; and
- email address.
To access or use certain content you will need to register a personal account via the website. The information we collect during the registration process may include the following:
- full name;
- date of birth;
- email address;
- telephone number; and
- payment card type, number and expiry date.
How we use this information
We may use the information provided by you for the following purposes:
- to send you updates via email regarding the launch of the Colony platform and/or service, and other offers, news and information;
- to check that a payment card is valid;
- to communicate with you regarding your personal account or purchase s via the website;
- to provide you with order and billing history information;
- to contact you about products and/or services on the website in which you have expressed an interest; and
- to display internet-based advertising using information you make available to us.
In order to do this, your information will be stored on our database.
Please note we may pass this information onto our employees or carefully selected third parties to administer the updates you have registered to receive. In relation to any other third parties we will only disclose your information where you have given your consent or where we are required to do so by law, or where it is necessary for the purpose of, or in connection with legal proceedings or in order to exercise or defend legal rights.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
We may store up to two types of cookies on your computer:
- a unique ID is stored in a permanent cookie so that you do not need to retype information every time you visit our website; and
- your web browser’s session identification is stored in a temporary cookie to help prevent unauthorised use of your account; and
- Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Access to your data
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccurate information about you corrected. We may charge a small administration fee to comply with your request.
If you have any questions in relation to this policy please contact us at:
Colony, 4th Floor, 44 Great Marlborough St, London, W1F 7JL, UK
Telephone: 0203 370 2176